Help with Grid

Started by Basher, June 19, 2011, 11:40:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Basher

Hi,

Q: Like EXCEL , How finishing  "cell edit" whith "Enter" Key ?

Im using PALETTE Form .

Q: Like EXCEL , How can i marked the current cell with color ?

Im using PALETTE Form .

Q: "event invoke" = 1 , to send command to autocad , its very slow ?

Fred Tomke

Hello,

welcome to OpenDCL forum.

QuoteHow finishing  "cell edit" whith "Enter" Key ?
There are sample in this board, for example this one.
Please note, that the control which is shown at the time of cell edit is a subcontrol and not the grid itself.

QuoteHow can i marked the current cell with color ?
There is no chance at this time to change the background color of different cells in the OpenDCL built-in grid control. Some are using flexgrid ActiveX control. Unfortunately, I have no experiences in flexgrid control.

Quote"event invoke" = 1 , to send command to autocad , its very slow ?
No, it's not very slow, but it may be that the command only will executed after the palette will return the control to AutoCAD. In KeepFocus-mode you cannot made all changes properly in the drawing. To do this AutoCAD needs full control. That's why the latest event has to be finished before starting your changes.
I'm using palette, too. I call all administrative tasks (like changes in the external databases or on the form) with eventinvoke=0 and only if user inputs are needed or anything has to be drawn or created in the drawing I start a command using eventinvoke=1. In the OpenDCL documentation it is explained very well (http://www.opendcl.com/HelpFiles/index.php?page=Reference/Property/EventInvoke.htm).

I hope, this helps a bit.

Regards,
Fred
Fred Tomke
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Landespflege

[ landscaper - landscape developer - digital landscape and urban design]

Basher

Thanx ....... I will try