Problem with OnEnteringNoDocState

Started by potencjalek, December 18, 2013, 01:14:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

potencjalek

Hi guys
i have problem with my application
it is one simple control bar
problem appears when i try to close bricscad while control bar is active
then bricscad blows or if i click yes when it asks for saving changes in drawings it returns error
" A fatal error has been detected, the application will be terminated.
OK, to try save to latest changes to (file path)"
i made many control bars using opendcl and i've never seen such an error before
I close control bars OnEnteringNoDocState and OnDocActivated, but those one works fine i think because before error I can see that control bar is closed
any clue?
i think that block view element causes the problem but i'm not sure... i cant prove it but its my first control bar with block view so i'm guessing its block view

owenwengerd

I'd like to help, but you haven't provided enough information for me to reproduce the problem in order to see if it can be fixed, and it's not clear whether the problem is only the control bar or also involves lisp code. What OS version/architecture and CAD platform? Is the control bar floating or docked? Is there a block displayed in the blockview control when Bricscad is closed?

potencjalek

problem appears with docked control and undocked, also it doesn't matter if there is something displayed on blockview or not
i removed blockview from control to check it and problem disappeared
i use Bricscad V13 but problem exist also on V14

owenwengerd

Ok, I will test with an empty control bar with only a blockview control. Are you using 32-bit or 64-bit Bricscad V14?

owenwengerd

I could not reproduce the problem in Bricscad V14 64-bit. Please try to create a simple sample project that I can use to reproduce it.

potencjalek

i have only possible to check it on 32bit V14

owenwengerd

I tried the same test in 32-bit Bricscad V14 and also have no error. You'll need to provide more information.

potencjalek

at the moment i gave up on block view ( in V13 doesnt work so i cant use it) but i will try to do some sample which also crash V14 while closing
anyway thanks