Slideview dropping bottom pixels

Started by honkinberry, February 23, 2015, 10:38:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

honkinberry

See the attached example.
As you resize the dialog larger, you can see the bottom of the tree symbol is displayed once you get the dialog either above a certain width or aspect ratio.
But at a completely nominal size, and 4:3 aspect ratio, the bottommost linework is not displayed.
Any thoughts?

Cheers,

--J

owenwengerd

I tested with your sample, but I see the entire symbol at all times. Can you post a screen shot showing the missing linework?

jbuzbee

Thinking "Outside the Box", I'm assuming the tree symbol is a block in the current drawing?  If so have you thought about using the BlockView Control?  Much more powerful than the SlideView control.

jb

honkinberry

Attached are two screenshots.  You can see that the bottommost linework is only visible once it gets to a certain size.

As for the BlockView, no these aren't blocks in the drawing, they are remote blocks -- easier to download small slides, display that, then once selected download the dwg.

--J

owenwengerd

Ah, I see. I didn't understand what you meant. Can you see if it's possible to create a test slide exactly like the one you attached, except with *only* the one line that disappears? In other words, a test slide that completely disappears. If you can, that would make it a lot easier for me to debug.

honkinberry

Attached!

Thanks for looking into it.

--J

owenwengerd

This bug is now fixed for the next build of OpenDCL. Thanks for the excellent sample!

honkinberry

Thank *you* sir, excellent service!

--J