Event OnMouseMove vs. others dialogs...

Started by vlado, April 05, 2015, 11:27:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vlado

Hello,

I use the event OnMouseMove in the ListView control in a MODELESS dialog and have a problem when another Windows dialog (e.g. Windows Explorer, mail client,.. etc.) overlaps my ListView control.

Example:
1. The event OnMouseMove in the ListView control in a Modeless dialog works perfectly.
2. I shift the focus to Windows Explorer by using the Alt-Tab keys (the mouse cursor stays on the ListView area but is overlapped by Windows Explorer window).
3. If I now move the mouse, the focus is unwanted changes back to my ListView control in AutoCAD...

How can I solve this problem ?

Thanks for your answer in advance,
Vlado

owenwengerd

Is it possible to provide steps to reproduce this consistently? While trying to reproduce it I did see the problem one time, but I have not been able to reproduce it again.

owenwengerd

I was finally able to reproduce this reliably. The trick is to activate another window while the modeless dialog is open, then place the mouse within the area of the modeless dialog while the other window is active, then Alt-Tab to AutoCAD without moving the mouse, then Alt-Tab back to the other window, then move the mouse off the modeless dialog. This should now be fixed in the next build.

vlado

Thank you for your feedback and your goodwill to fix this problem in the next build.
I'm impatiently waiting on the next build...

Thanks
Vlado