problems with opendcl about slider usage

Started by sysuwzx, August 11, 2015, 10:48:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sysuwzx

here's my question. i want the text box show the value of the slider as i scroll the slider. how should i do? the source code is in the attachment

Fred Tomke

Hello, and welcome,

1st: Have you already tried the tutorial?
2nd: Please save a new project first before activating events because the projectname ist part of the event name. In the odcl file the event is stored as c:Untitled/SliderTest/Slider#OnScroll and in the code you've used c:slidertest/SliderTest/Slider#OnScroll, that doesn't match.
3rd: I recommend to define events of modal forms "hidden" or "private", they don't need to bee defined outside of your command.

Regards, Fred
Fred Tomke
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Landespflege

[ landscaper - landscape developer - digital landscape and urban design]

sysuwzx

thanks a lot, it's very kind of you!
firstly, i just learn about opendcl in that tutorial you provide with and i'm learning the second part of it.  I think i can write one lisp and run it , but still have the trouble.
secondly, now i run the program you modified and i works. it happens to be the reason you say before.
thirdly, thanks for your suggestion. 

Still, are there some programs with lisp and odcl files i can learn from? till now i can not find much. otherwise some of them is very complicated. it will be very helpful.

Fred Tomke

Hi, I recommend you to follow the sample from Barry's sample from Autodesk university. The palette sample is based on a tool I created for a former employer. I also recommend you to have a look at some samples at Show & Tell and in the FAQs.
Regards, Fred
Fred Tomke
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Landespflege

[ landscaper - landscape developer - digital landscape and urban design]

sysuwzx

thanks! i'm looking forward to it!  :)

owenwengerd

In addition to Fred's suggestions, there are numerous samples included with OpenDCL Studio in the XXX\Samples folder (where XXX depends on your language version). You can run these with the OPENDCLDEMO command.