Render mode in BlockView

Started by velasquez, November 20, 2015, 03:26:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

velasquez

Render mode in BlockView could be the same as AutoCAD?

velasquez

Quote from: velasquez on November 20, 2015, 03:26:59 AM
Render mode in BlockView could be the same as AutoCAD?

Is this a bug?

Please someone has tested this control and can answer me?

owenwengerd

You're more likely to get help if you provide some information and maybe a sample. Which version of AutoCAD?

velasquez

Quote from: owenwengerd on November 24, 2015, 07:34:19 PM
You're more likely to get help if you provide some information and maybe a sample. Which version of AutoCAD?
Hello Owen,
The following sample of my test blcokView in OpenDCL 8.0.1.0
The problem happened with AutoCAD 2010 and 2012.
RenderMode worked as expected in AutoCAD 2015 and 2016.
See attached picture.

owenwengerd

It seems to be working as designed. In versions of AutoCAD before AutoCAD 2015, the view render mode was based on the old style built-in render modes. In AutoCAD 2015 and later, the old render modes are mapped now to visual styles, so these views are using the 3D Hidden visual style instead of the old Hidden render mode. I don't think there is any way to set a view to use visual styles in older versions of AutoCAD.

velasquez

Quote from: owenwengerd on November 25, 2015, 11:10:23 AM
It seems to be working as designed. In versions of AutoCAD before AutoCAD 2015, the view render mode was based on the old style built-in render modes. In AutoCAD 2015 and later, the old render modes are mapped now to visual styles, so these views are using the 3D Hidden visual style instead of the old Hidden render mode. I don't think there is any way to set a view to use visual styles in older versions of AutoCAD.
Now it's difficult because I have to create six images for each of over 300 drawings.